IEEE International Conference on Software Analysis, Evolution and Reengineering

US citizens
If you are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, you must carry proof of citizenship such as a passport, birth certificate, a certificate of citizenship or naturalization, a U.S. Permanent Resident Card, or a Certificate of Indian Status along with photo identification. If you are a U.S. permanent resident, ensure you carry proof of your status such as a U.S. Permanent Resident Card.

Citizens of other countries
Depending on your country of origin, either a visitor visa or an electronic travel authentication (eTA) will be required for your entry in Canada. To find out which one is required in your case, follow this link (hosted by the goverment of Canada) and answer the questions there. To obtain a visitor visa, a number of documents are to be submitted, including a letter of invitation. If you need a letter of invitation, make sure you answer yes in the corresponding question during the registration process. Processing times vary by country, so make sure to apply as soon as possible.

For further information on the type of documentation required for your entry in Canada, as well as to electronically apply for a visitor visa or eTA, follow the following links: